* Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
* I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
* I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
* Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?
* I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
* Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
* Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
* Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.
* I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
* Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?!"
* My reality check bounced.
* On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
* I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.
* You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
* Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, 'cuz, like, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.